Sunday, May 4, 2008

Training Partners?

Yesterday I kinda *made* Steve go on a run 7.5 mile run with me even though he hasn't run in a year and we had to go to Fleet Feet first to buy him shoes. Then I made him go with me to China Camp where I swam and he cut open his foot on a rock or something.

Then this morning we were going to go on the 9am ZteaM "social" ride, but they never showed, so I *made* him ride 3 hours with me instead. Whenever we would have to stop and start again he just started moaning. I think maybe his legs hurt, a little.

I think he's going to be happy too when I make friends to train with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He'll be happy when I get back. I am always looking for people to train with and drag around. My friend Marc used to be good for this but now he is moving to Baltimore (tears of sadness!!!). But he will be racing with us at San Jose (I am almost positive), if he can find a bike to borrow.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.