Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sac Tri This Weekend

Here are some awesome excerpts from the letter the Sacramento Triace directors sent out about the race this weekend:

"If you wake up at 7AM, don't even try to make it to the venue. Sleep in and do a long training ride at 11AM."

"This is not the local 5k fun run at your neighborhood super market."

And for the spectators, don't bother trying to watch the swim or bike:
"Stay at Raley Field lot F2, listen to music and watch the spectacular run and views of the downtown."

Nice.

I was suppose to meet Loren for a ride this morning. But we planned badly and someone got a little lost. I ended up heading out with the 9am ZteaM ride.

Which was GREAT. I haven't felt that strong on the bike in awhile. It was hard but not that hard. Course the only problem with feeling really strong on the bike right now is that it may not translate into results in races in the next few months.

Of course, just to keep me in check, when I looked at the clock while swimming the other night, either I've forgotten how to swim or the water is slow.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

the water is slow, that is always my opinion.

Sarah said...

Hey Kelly,

Great to meet you in person yesterday!

Clearly, though, the water is slow, because YOU are not!

You KICKED ASS yesterday! Way to go!