Friday, September 7, 2007

There are two fires going on right now, somewhere, big wildfires. And the air was so bad Wednesday I couldn't swim, couldn't breath. Yesterday, i was antsy though so I made Steve go for a ride in the afternoon. It was less than pleasant.

I've been reading the Bible lately. The Triathlete's Training Bible. Trying to figure out how to plan the next year, how to make it really really good. There's way to much to think about. I wish I had a coach. Even making a calendar is hard. How do I know what races to do?

The Bible did suggest some reading on mental skills, which I need, since I have a tendancy to freak out. It's hard to read the stuff though; it comes across very new-agey. I'm suppose to practice breathing every night or before I work out. But, I don't know, breathing wasn't my problem. Well, at least not when there weren't fires.

No comments: